• Top 100 Philadelphia Metro Women-Owned Businesses, Philadelphia Business Journal, 2019, 2020 & 2021
• Resume writer featured twice on the NBC10 Show
• Resume consultant for PA State Senator's Employment Resource Symposium
• Speaker & resume consultant for corporations, universities, and conferences
• Hire One Task Force member, Chester County Economic Development Council
• Former Writer/Editor, Yale University
• Executive profile & resume writer for Philadelphia 100 HR company, The O'Connor Group
• Answering the employer's question: "Why should I hire this person?"
The core part of my process is an in-depth phone consult to uncover and present tangible evidence of your value to prospective employers.
To be effective in the current job market, resumes, LinkedIn profiles, cover letters, and bios should:
I’ve helped thousands of clients land jobs across diverse industries. More than 95% of my resume-writing and profile-writing work comes from client referrals. All services are confidential. I offer experience, objectivity, and a commitment to results.
“Carolyn, I wanted to let you know I’ve recently accepted a new job and have received and continue to receive numerous calls as a result of the beautifully crafted resume you provided me. I had two job offers and the opportunity I am taking is a significant increase in pay and a great career move up. I know I could not have articulated my skills as well as you did and what makes me so proud is that it’s all true. The calls just keep on coming. Thank you again for your professionalism and guidance through the process; the investment has already paid for itself 10-fold.” –A.G., IT director
“Working with Carolyn is a partnership. Carolyn is an amazing collaborator. She truly gets to know you and works hard to create a strategy toward presenting your “best self.” Carolyn’s work is not just about resume writing it is about rethinking, reinventing and repackaging yourself in a way that brings you to the next level — and many levels beyond. Working with Carolyn is never a “once-and-done” process. She is always there for her clients and puts her heart and soul into helping you become the best you can be.” -A.M.H., global leadership consultant
“I accepted an executive position with a $200M company based in Chicago. Your resume opened many dialogues—thanks again for the terrific job.” –R.C., chief operating officer
“Having Carolyn do my resume was one of the single best decisions I made for myself career-wise. As soon as I started circulating my resume, I got an incredible number of calls in succession and landed a job in less than 3 months in a very tough economy.” –J.S., regional purchasing manager